- What does it mean for Christ to dwell in our hearts? What does it mean for the Holy Spirit to strengthen us?
- What do you picture when you hear words like boundless, fullness, surpassing measure or immeasurable, and magnitude? What does that tell you about how much Jesus loves us? About how much He loves you?
- What does it mean to live for God’s glory? How does that play out in day-to-day life?
- God is described as “able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine” (verse 20). How would the Ephesians have been struck by this? (For example, think about the Jewish / Gentile context and the one family of God.)
- If God is truly able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, how does that impact your thoughts and prayers?
Questions & NotesDownload File
Click Here For Content Archives