- Read the text again as a group – Eph 4:1-6
- Reading between the lines, what problems do you think Paul was concerned about in Ephesus?
- What qualities ought to characterize “a life worthy of the calling”?
- What happens when believers live out these qualities?
- How does each of the four qualities listed in verse 2 promote unity?
- Which of these four qualities do you need most in your life personally? What relationships will profit from developing that quality now?
- How does viewing God as Father (not just as Creator or Judge) add to our unity?
- Anything else you think the Lord may be saying to you or to our group through this text?
Click Here For Content Archives