1. Can you identify with the child charging headlong into the pool, or similarly, the child on the overstuffed chair?
2. What have been your own Towers of Babel in your life, your own little kingdoms, your sand castles?
3. Are there any areas of your life that are especially hard to align with God’s will?
4. We never hear of the rich young ruler again in the Bible. Imagine a few scenarios of how his story might have continued – both negatively and positively.
5. Reflect on the words of William Wallace, “Every man dies, not every man really lives.” How does that help you view your own life? What does “really living” look like?
Click Here For Content Archives