1. What are some of the things you worry about?
2. What are some signs that you are worrying too much?
3. If God knows what we need before we ask, why pray?
4. Do you struggle with trusting God with your needs?
5. Jesus says we should pray for our daily needs and that we should not worry about tomorrow. Does that mean we should never plan for the future or save money for the future?Why or why not?
6. Paul says in Philippians that he had learned “the secret of being content in all circumstances”. What’s the secret?
7. When have you felt the Lord carry you through a difficult time in your life?
Click Here For Content Archives