Ephesians - 4:25-32
Crouching Lion, Uplifting Sayings
- Paul says, “In your anger do not sin,” which seems to imply that anger is not always bad. What is “good anger”?
- Do you struggle with anger? How does it show itself in your life?
- When have someone’s words been especially uplifting to you?
- Imagine out loud what your workplace or home or school would be like if people only spoke so as to “benefit the listener”.
- Where have you seen examples of kindness and compassion in others? How does that inspire you?
Share this post
Click Here For Content Archives