Ephesians - 4:7-16
- What does this passage tell us about spiritual leadership?
- A major metaphor for the church is the human body. Why do you think that is?
- What kinds of spiritual gifts are there? What spiritual gifts do you have?
- What is one area where you have sensed yourself growing and maturing since you’ve been a part of this body (your Life Together Church)?
- What does your life look like as you grow “into the fullness of Christ”? What kind of outlook does that give you for your life?
Share this post
Click Here For Content Archives