Teach Us To Pray - Deliver Us From Evil
Series: Teach Us To Pray
- Scripture speaks of three enemies for the Christian: the world, the flesh and the devil. Which of these three “enemies” we have are you most concerned about and why?
- Read through Ephesians 6:10-17 and discuss what you think each of the pieces of the Armor of God means. What would you actually put each of these on?
- Belt of truth
- Breastplate of righteousness
- Shoes of the gospel of peace
- Shield of faith
- Helmet of salvation
- Sword of the Spirit
- Read Galatians 5:16-17. How do you “walk by the Spirit”? What does that look like?
- Read Romans 12:1. How do you “renew your mind”?
Share this post
Click Here For Content Archives