Teach Us To Pray - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Series: Teach Us To Pray
Teach Us To Pray – Hallowed Be Thy Name: Discussion Questions
1. Have you ever experienced a time when you felt overwhelmed (in a good way) by the holiness of God.
2. How might seeing God in His holiness and power and greatness impact your prayer life in a positive way.
3. Explain in your own words the difference between being afraid of God and fearing God.
4. Do you think there might be a connection between “fearing God” and “having faith in God”? If so, explain.
5. What kinds of prayers are “hallowed be Thy name” prayers? List specific examples of what those kinds of prayers might look like.
6. What are we really asking for when we pray that God’s name would be honored as holy? How might God answer that prayer?
Share this post
Click Here For Content Archives